Now it’s easier than ever to get approved quickly for the rental property of your choice by simply applying online! Once you’re done browsing properties that have the potential you are looking for, you can apply and if qualified, be approved by the time of the showing. Units move quickly and our online options help you stay ahead of the game.
To Apply for our rental properties please follow the instructions below.
- Call us and view this web site about available properties.
- Drive by prospective rental(s) to determine which one(s) you would like to see.
- To make an appointment to view the interior of selected rentals, please fill out application form below and submit to us.
- Each adult to live in the unit should fill out a separate copy of the form. Fill out one completely, then click the “Submit” button, and repeat these steps for each adult. Also, please print out a copy of your completed forms, sign and bring them with you to the showing.
- We will contact you to schedule a visit to the home/apartment you are interested in.
- If you decide you would like the rental, we will complete a credit Check (Fee is $50 per adult non refundable).
- If approved, we will notify you to come in and sign the lease related Disclosure forms. We will then give you the keys to your unit.
- Move-In – Welcome Home
Choice Homes Atlanta Application Policy
APPLICATION: Each person 18 years or older must complete a rental application.
An application must be filled out prior to viewing the interior of the unit(s) you are interested in. A non-refundable application fee of $50 must accompany each completed application.
CREDIT REPORT: All applicants will be required to have a current credit report obtained by Choice Homes Atlanta.
IDENTIFICATION: Choice Homes Atlanta requires a valid driver’s license or photo identification card and social security card, or may request two other forms of identification.
INCOME: Total household income (gross monthly) must be at least three times the amount of rent.
For example: For a rental that is $600 per month, the total income for the household must be $1800. Your total debt will also be a factor. If your credit report shows that you owe a substantial amount of money, you may be denied even if your income meets the three times rent ratio. A payroll stub is required for each applicant in order to verify employment. Different cases may vary. In some cases our accounting specialist work with prospective tenants.
REFERENCES: Prior landlord, employer, and personal references will be considered.
FAIR HOUSING: Choice Homes Atlanta subscribes to Fair Housing Policies. We will not discriminate against a race, color, sex, sexual preference, handicap, religion, or ethnic origin.
INSURANCE: All Choice Homes Atlanta tenants are requested to carry a Renter’s Insurance Policy.
LEASE TERM: Six month or one year leases are required for most properties. Please ask further regarding the terms of the lease for any property you are interested in.